Kansas vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (6-1, 0-0 Big 12) vs. No. 14 Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-1, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 17, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Kansas vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (+140) | TTU: (-166)
Spread: KU: +3.5 (-114) | TTU: -3.5 (-106)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: (51%) | TTU: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1500) | TTU: (+2300)
Kansas vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 67.9%
Kansas vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Texas Tech, 66-62, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on March 7, 2020.
- Kansas is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Texas Tech.
- Kansas is 37-6 in its 43 all-time head-to-head meetings with Texas Tech.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas' last five NCAA games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas Tech's last five games.
- Kansas defeated Omaha, 95-50, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
- Texas Tech defeated Texas A&M-CC, 77-57, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!