Kansas vs Texas College Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (13-3, 3-1 Big 12) vs. Texas Longhorns (12-4, 2-2 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Kansas vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KU: (-290) | TEX: (+230)
Spread: KU: -6 (-115) | TEX: +6 (-105)
Total: 130 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KU: 55% | TEX: 45%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: KU: (+1200) | TEX: (+18000)
Kansas vs Texas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kansas vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Texas, 65-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 14, 2019.
- Kansas is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas.
- Kansas is 11-1 in its last 12 head-to-head matchups against Texas.
- The total has hit the under in four of Texas' last six games.
- Kansas is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma, 66-52, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
- Texas defeated Oklahoma State, 76-64, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.