Kansas State vs TCU Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 12 College Basketball Game
Wednesday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Kansas State Wildcats and the TCU Horned Frogs.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Kansas State vs TCU Point Spread
Kansas State is a 4-point favorite against TCU. Kansas State is -105 to cover the spread, and TCU is -115.
Kansas State vs TCU Over/Under
A combined point total of 135.5 has been set for Kansas State-TCU on January 12, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Kansas State vs TCU Moneyline
TCU is the +140 underdog, on the moneyline, while Kansas State is a -170 favorite.
Kansas State vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas State wins (58.6%)
Kansas State vs TCU Betting Trends
- Kansas State's record against the spread (ATS) is 8-4-2.
- The Wildcats have two wins ATS (2-3-1) as a 3-point favorite or greater this season.
- Kansas State has seen five of its 14 games go over the point total.
- TCU's record against the spread is 7-5-0.
- The Horned Frogs are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 3-point underdog or more this season.
- TCU has seen six of its 12 games hit the over.
Kansas State vs TCU Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Kansas State: (-170) | TCU: (+140)
- Spread: Kansas State: -4 (-105) | TCU: +4 (-115)
- Total: 135.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!