Cover Photo: Getty Images
Warrington vs Galahad Fight Info
Josh Warrington (28-0, 6 KOs) vs. Kid Galahad (26-0, 15 KOs)
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Time: The Warrington vs Galahad fight is scheduled for 5 p.m. EST
Venue: First Direct Arena – Leeds, England
Warrington vs Galahad Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Warrington: (-380)
- Galahad: (+240)
- Draw: (+2300)
Method of Victory:
- Warrington: Points or Decision (-150)
- Warrington: KO/TKO (+440)
- Galahad: Points or Decision (+340)
- Galahad: KO/TKO (+1400)
Warrington vs Galahad Betting Trends & Stats
- Warrington will be defending his IBF featherweight title.
- Warrington will be making his second title defense.
- Warrington enters this fight undefeated.
- Warrington holds a half-inch advantage in height, but both measure in with a 67" reach.
- Galahad served a two-year ban for failed drug tests.
- Galahad has 15 career KOs, while Warrington has six career KOs.
Warrington vs Galahad Best Prop Bet
All Washington vs Galahad prop bets can be found on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Warrington by Points or Decision (-150) – Warrington is the favorite in this one for a reason. That reason, Galahad is moving up a weight class in order to fight him. But despite that advantage, Warrington has only handed out six career knockouts, which makes this fight going the distance all the more likely.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.