Jon Jones vs Dominick Reyes Odds, Fight Info, Stream, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for UFC 247 Main Event
Jones vs Reyes Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 247 Light Heavyweight Championship Bout - Main Event
Jon "Bones" Jones (25-1-0, 10 KOs) vs. Dominick "The Devastator" Reyes (12-0-0, 7 KOs)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: The main card will begin at 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center - Houston TX
Jones vs Reyes Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 247 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jon Jones: (-360)
- Dominick Reyes: (+290)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Jones by KO/TKO (+230)
- Jones by Points (+195)
- Jones by Submission (+340)
- Reyes by KO/TKO (+600)
- Reyes by Points (+950)
- Reyes by Submission (+1900)
Jones vs Reyes Betting Trends & Stats
- Jones holds the UFC record for most successful defenses of the Light Heavyweight Championship (10).
- Reyes is undefeated in MMA, including six wins in six UFC fights.
- Jones averages 4.31 significant strikes landed and 2.03 significant strikes absorbed per minute.
- Reyes averages 5.03 significant strikes landed and 2.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute.
- Jones defeated Thiago Santos, by decision, in his most recent fight on July 6, 2019.
- Reyes defeated Chris Weidman, by knockout, in his most recent fight on Oct. 8, 2019.
Jones vs Reyes Prop Bet
All Jones-Reyes odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Double Chance: Jon Jones by Submission or on Points (-130) — Since first winning the Light Heavyweight title in 2011, Jones has scored 10 of his 12 wins either by submission or on points. The stats in this one appear closer than they should be, as Jones' numbers have consistently come against championship-caliber opponents, while Reyes has only faced one opponent that is currently ranked in the top 15 at Light Heavyweight. Jones is coming off an underwhelming performance in his last fight, but he could be in for a bounce-back performance against the untested Reyes.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.