Jazz vs Pelicans Game Info
Utah Jazz (41-23) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (28-36)
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Jazz vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTAH: (+118) | NO: (-138)
Spread: UTAH: +2.5 (-112) | NO: -2.5 (-108)
Total: 224.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via oddsFire): UTAH: 43% | NO: 57%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: UTAH: (+3300) | NO: (+10000)
Jazz vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Utah is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Utah's last 13 road games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 11-4-1 ATS in its last 16 games when playing as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in six of New Orleans' last eight games against Utah.
Jazz vs Pelicans Stats
- Utah is averaging 111.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 107.9 PPG (No. 9 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is averaging 116.2 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NBA).
- New Orleans is surrendering 117.0 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Utah lost to the Toronto Raptors, 101-92, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Mar. 9.
- New Orleans defeated the Minnesota Timberwolves, 120-107, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Mar. 8.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.