Italy vs Australia Game Info
2021 Men's Basketball Olympic Preliminary Round
Italy vs. Australia
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: 4:20 a.m. EST
Coverage: NBC Sports App
Italy vs Australia Odds & Spread
All basketball betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ITA: (+240) | AUS: (-330)
Spread: ITA: +7 (+112) | AUS: -7 (-108)
Total: 171.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Italy vs Australia Prediction
Prediction: Australia is projected to defeat Italy, 89.25-82.25, according to the betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Italy vs Australia Betting Trends
- Australia defeated Italy, 65-62, in their last Olympic meeting on Sept. 28, 2000.
- Italy defeated Germany, 92-82, in its most recent game on Sunday, July 25.
- Australia defeated Nigeria, 84-67, in its most recent game on Sunday, July 25.
- Italy is 1-0 at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
- Australia is 1-0 at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!