Irina Bara vs Sofia Kenin Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 French Open Women's Third Round
Bara vs Kenin French Open Schedule & Info
2020 French Open Women's Third Round Info
Irina Bara vs. No. 4 Sofia Kenin
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Bara vs Kenin Odds & Set Betting
All Bara-Kenin betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Irina Bara: (+198) | Sofia Kenin: (-240)
To Win 1st Set: Irina Bara: (+164) | Sofia Kenin: (-205)
Set Betting: Irina Bara: 2-0 (+460) | 2-1 (+420)
Set Betting: Sofia Kenin: 2-0 (+105) | 2-1 (+270)
Odds to Win French Open: Irina Bara: (+18000) | Sofia Kenin: (+3000)
Bara vs Kenin Expert Predictions & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Kenin in three sets
Bara vs Kenin Head-to-Head Stats and Betting Trends
- Irina Bara defeated Alison Van Uytvanck in straight sets in the second round.
- Sofia Kenin defeated Ana Bogdan in three sets in the second round.
- Kenin is 1-0 in the only all-time, head-to-head match with Bara.
- Kenin is 1-0 in the only all-time, head-to-head match on clay with Bara.
- Bara lost in the first qualifying round of the French Open in 2019.
- This is the first time Bara has reached the third round of the French Open.
- Kenin lost in the fourth round of the French Open in 2019.
- Kenin reached the fourth round of the French Open once.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.