Iowa vs Northwestern Basketball Game Info
Iowa Hawkeyes (11-5, 2-3 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (6-9, 1-4 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena – Evanston, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Iowa vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (-240) | NW: (+190)
Spread: IOWA: -5.5 (-110) | NW: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: 89% | NW: 11%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+5500) | NW: (N/A)
Iowa vs Northwestern Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Northwestern, 80-79, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 10, 2019.
- Iowa is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Iowa is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Iowa is 5-1-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Northwestern is 1-5 ATS in its last six games at home.
- Iowa defeated then-No. 12 Maryland, 67-49, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Jan. 10.
- Northwestern defeated Nebraska, 62-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.