Iowa State vs West Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Iowa State vs West Virginia Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (9-12, 2-6 Big 12) vs. No. 13 West Virginia Mountaineers (17-4, 5-3 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: WVU Coliseum – Morgantown, WV
Iowa State vs West Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+520) | WVU: (-740)
Spread: ISU: +11 (-110) | WVU: -11 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: 35% | WVU: 65%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ISU: (+11000) | WVU: (+2600)
Iowa State vs West Virginia Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 9.1%
West Virginia: 90.9%
Iowa State vs West Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia defeated Iowa State, 90-75, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 6, 2019.
- Iowa State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- West Virginia is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Iowa State lost to Texas, 72-68, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- West Virginia defeated Kansas State, 66-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.