Indians vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, September 26
Indians vs White Sox Game Info
Cleveland Indians (93-65, 44-33 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (69-88, 36-40 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 26, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Indians vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-178) | CHW: (+154)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (-116) | CHW: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 9 – Over (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 95% | CHW: 5%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Aaron Civale (3-3, 1.82 ERA) | CHW: Dylan Cease (4-7, 5.79 ERA)
Indians vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Cleveland's last six games against the White Sox.
- Cleveland is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in the last five home games for the White Sox.
- The White Sox are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
Indians vs White Sox Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Aaron Civale is 1-0 with a 1.80 ERA in one career start against the White Sox.
- Dylan Cease is 0-0 with a 5.40 ERA in one career start against Cleveland.
Indians vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Indians-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Francisco Lindor (+270) — Francisco Lindor has hit a total of 31 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Cease, he has hit 23 home runs and a .556 slugging percentage (.446 against lefties). He has also hit 17 of his home runs on the road this season. In three at-bats against Cease, Lindor has hit one home run and a 1.333 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.