Indians vs Royals Game Info
Cleveland Indians (47-38, 22-20 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (29-58, 16-27 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 4, 2019
Time: 1:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Indians vs Royals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-138) | KC: (+120)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+110) | KC: +1.5 (-128)
Total: 10 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 69% | KC: 31%
Probable Pitcher: CLE: Zach Plesac (3-3, 3.61 ERA) | KC: Homer Bailey (7-6, 4.87 ERA)
Indians vs Royals Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Kansas City.
- Cleveland is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games overall.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas City's the last five games.
- The total has hit the under is eight of the Kansas City's last 11 home games.
Indians vs Royals Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.35 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.24 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Zach Plesac is 1-2 with a 3.91 ERA on the road this season. He has never faced the Royals.
- Homer Bailey has a 4-4 record with a 5.03 ERA in 10 career starts against Cleveland.
Indians vs Royals Prop Bet
All Indians-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Hunter Dozier (+480) — Hunter Dozier has hit 13 home runs on the season and 11 of them have come against right-handed pitchers. He faces right-hander Zach Plesac, who gave up at least one home run in each of his six June appearances, including two homers and seven runs in his last appearance.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.