Indiana vs Syracuse Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 30 College Basketball Game
Indiana vs Syracuse Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (6-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Syracuse Orange (3-3, 2-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome — Syracuse, NY
Indiana vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-142) | SYR: (+118)
Spread: IND: -2.5 (-110) | SYR: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+7000) | SYR: (+8500)
Indiana vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Syracuse Orange win (52.6%)
Indiana vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 5-1 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Syracuse defeated Indiana, 69-52, in their last meeting on Dec. 3, 2013.
- Indiana is 0-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Syracuse is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games against Big Ten opponents.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Indiana's last 10 games.
- Syracuse is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.