Indiana vs Michigan State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5
Indiana vs Michigan State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Indiana Hoosiers (3-1, 0-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 25 Michigan State Spartans (3-1, 1-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Indiana vs Michigan State Betting Odds
As of this publication, only the spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+450) | MSU: (-620)
Spread: IND: +14 (-110) | MSU: -14 (-110)
Total: 44 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 48% | MSU: 52%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: IND: N/A | MSU: (+15000)
Indiana vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Indiana, 35-21, on the road in Bloomington in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Michigan State is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Connecticut, 38-3, at home in Bloomington in Week 4.
- Michigan State defeated Northwestern, 31-10, on the road in Evanston in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.