Indiana vs Michigan State Week 11 Game Info
College Football Week 11
No. 10 Indiana Hoosiers (3-0, 3-0 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (1-2, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 14, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Indiana vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IU: (-320) | MSU: (+245)
Spread: IU: -7.5 (-105) | MSU: +7.5 (-115)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IU: (72%) | MSU: (28%)
Indiana vs Michigan State Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Indiana: (88.5%) | Michigan State: (11.5%)
Indiana vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Indiana, 40-31, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Michigan State is 48-16-2 in the 66 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated then-No. 23 Michigan, 38-21, at home in Week 10.
- Michigan State lost to Iowa, 49-7, on the road in Week 10.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!