Illinois vs Nebraska Week 12 Game Info
College Football Week 12
Illinois Fighting Illini (1-3, 1-3 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-2, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lincoln, NE
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Illinois vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+440) | NEB: (-650)
Spread: ILL: +14.5 (-112) | NEB: -14.5 (-108)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (71%) | NEB: (29%)
Odds to Win Big Ten: ILL: (N/A) | NEB: (+10000)
Illinois vs Nebraska Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Illinois: (19.9%) | Nebraska: (80.1%)
Illinois vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nebraska is 13-3-1 all-time against Illinois and the Cornhuskers won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 42-38, on Sept. 21, 2019.
- Illinois is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Illinois' last seven road games.
- Nebraska is 6-14 ATS in its last 20 home games.
- Nebraska is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Illinois.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.