Illinois vs Michigan St Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Illinois vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Illinois Fighting Illini (16-5, 12-3 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (11-9, 5-9 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center — East Lansing, MI
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Illinois vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (-290) | MSU: (+235)
Spread: ILL: -7 (-106) | MSU: +7 (-116)
Total: 142 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (76%) | MSU: (24%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: ILL: (+1600) | MSU: (+15000)
Illinois vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 19.0%
Illinois vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Illinois, 70-69, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 11, 2020.
- Michigan State is 63-60 all-time in 123 head-to-head games against Illinois.
- Michigan State is 6-4 straight up in its last 10 games against Illinois.
- Illinois is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Illinois' last 12 games.
- Michigan State is 3-14 ATS in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Michigan State's last 10 games.
- Then-No. 5 Illinois defeated Minnesota, 94-63, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Michigan State defeated Indiana, 78-71, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.