Illinois vs Minnesota Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Illinois vs Minnesota Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Illinois Fighting Illini (3-6, 2-4 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (6-2, 4-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Huntington Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Illinois vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+590) | MINN: (-950)
Spread: ILL: +14.5 (-110) | MINN: -14.5 (-112)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Illinois vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Illinois: (5.3%) | Minnesota: (94.7%)
Illinois vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 40-30-3 straight up in 73 all-time head-to-head matchups against Illinois.
- Minnesota defeated Illinois, 41-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Illinois is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in each of Illinois' last seven games.
- Minnesota is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Minnesota's last nine games against Illinois.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.