Houston vs SMU Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Houston Cougars (7-1, 2-1 American) vs. SMU Mustangs (6-0, 2-0 American)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Moody Coliseum – Dallas, TX
Houston vs SMU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-148) | SMU: (+126)
Spread: HOU: -2.5 (-112) | SMU: +2.5 (-108)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HOU: (82%) | SMU: (18%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HOU: (+2000) | SMU: (+6500)
Houston vs SMU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Houston vs SMU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- SMU defeated Houston, 73-72, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Houston is 53-33 all-time in 86 head-to-head games against SMU.
- Houston is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of SMU's last six games against Houston.
- Houston lost to Tulsa, 65-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
- SMU defeated Temple, 79-71, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.