College basketball's Sunday schedule includes the Houston Cougars taking on the Cincinnati Bearcats.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Houston vs Cincinnati Point Spread
Cincinnati is an underdog by six points against Houston. Cincinnati is -110 to cover the spread, and Houston is -110.
Houston vs Cincinnati Over/Under
Houston versus Cincinnati, on February 6, has an over/under of 132, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Houston vs Cincinnati Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cincinnati-Houston, Cincinnati is the underdog at +215, and Houston is -265.
Houston vs Cincinnati Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Houston wins (60.3%)
Houston vs Cincinnati Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread 13 times in 22 games.
- Against the spread as 6-point favorites or more, the Cougars are 10-8.
- Out of 22 Houston games so far this season, 10 have gone over the total.
- Cincinnati's record against the spread is 8-10-1.
- The Bearcats have won once ATS (1-1-1) as a 6-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been seven Cincinnati games (out of 21) that hit the over this season.
Houston vs Cincinnati Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Houston: (-265) | Cincinnati: (+215)
- Spread: Houston: -6 (-114) | Cincinnati: +6 (-106)
- Total: 132 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!