On Saturday in the NBA, the Charlotte Hornets are playing the San Antonio Spurs.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hornets vs Spurs Game Info
- Charlotte Hornets (31-33) vs. San Antonio Spurs (24-39)
- Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Spectrum Center -- Charlotte, North Carolina
Hornets vs Spurs Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHA: (-168) | SA: (+142)
- Spread: CHA: -4 (-108) | SA: +4 (-112)
- Total: 237 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hornets vs Spurs Betting Trends
- Charlotte has 35 wins in 64 games against the spread this year.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 5-8 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 31 of Charlotte's 64 games have gone over the point total.
- San Antonio has beaten the spread 32 times in 63 games.
- The Spurs are 17-13 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 32 San Antonio games (out of 63) that went over the total this season.
Hornets vs Spurs Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hornets win (61.7%)
Hornets vs Spurs Point Spread
The Spurs are at the Hornets, and underdogs by four points (-112 to cover). And Charlotte, the favorite, is -108.
Hornets vs Spurs Over/Under
The over/under for the Hornets versus Spurs matchup on March 5 has been set at 237, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Hornets vs Spurs Moneyline
San Antonio is a +142 underdog on the moneyline, while Charlotte is a -168 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!