The Friday schedule in the NBA includes a matchup between the Charlotte Hornets and the New Orleans Pelicans.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hornets vs Pelicans Game Info
- Charlotte Hornets (32-35) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (27-39)
- Date: Friday, March 11, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Hornets vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHA: (-126) | NO: (+108)
- Spread: CHA: -2 (-110) | NO: +2 (-110)
- Total: 229.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hornets vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Charlotte has covered the spread 36 times in 67 games.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 9-9 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- Charlotte has seen 33 of its 67 games hit the over.
- New Orleans' record against the spread is 33-33-0.
- As 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Pelicans are 22-27 against the spread.
- This year, 26 of New Orleans' 66 games have hit the over.
Hornets vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pelicans win (59.8%)
Hornets vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Hornets are 2-point road favorites against the Pelicans. Charlotte is -110 to cover the spread, and New Orleans is -110.
Hornets vs Pelicans Over/Under
Hornets versus Pelicans, on March 11, has an over/under of 229.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Hornets vs Pelicans Moneyline
New Orleans is a +108 underdog on the moneyline, while Charlotte is a -126 favorite on the road.