Hornets vs Jazz Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Charlotte Hornets (14-15, 5-7 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (24-6, 13-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Hornets vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+610) | UTAH: (-900)
Spread: CHA: +13 (-114) | UTAH: -13 (-106)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHA: (53%) | UTAH: (47%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+16000) | UTAH: (+900)
Hornets vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hornets vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Charlotte's last 17 games.
- Utah is 8-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- Utah is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Charlotte defeated Golden State, 102-100, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Utah lost to the Clippers, 116-112, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.