Hofstra vs Houston Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for College Basketball Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Hofstra vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Hofstra Pride (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 15 Houston Cougars (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Hofstra vs Houston Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOF: (+1600) | HOU (-4500)
Spread: HOF: +18.5 (-106) | HOU: -18.5 (-114)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: HOF: (N/A) | HOU: (+2500)
Hofstra vs Houston Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Hofstra vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Hofstra and Houston.
- Hofstra is 4-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 games.
- Houston is 13-7 ATS in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Hofstra's last seven games.
- Houston is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.