Heisman Odds: Matt Corral and Bryce Young Tied on Top at FanDuel Sportsbook
It's clear the two frontrunners for this year's Heisman Trophy are Bryce Young of Alabama and Matt Corral of Ole Miss. Neither young signal-caller has been able to pull away in this award race, though, and they now find themselves tied atop the odds to win the Heisman Trophy at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Young and Corral both own +200 odds to win the Heisman, firmly ahead of C.J. Stroud (+700), who's the only other player with odds better than +2000.
Young's odds took a slight hit after he and top-ranked Alabama were upset by Texas A&M in Week 6. Young threw for 369 yards, 3 TDs and 1 INT in that matchup, while Corral recorded 287 yards and 2 TDs in a win over Arkansas.
Here's how the Heisman odds stack up heading into Week 7.
Heisman Trophy Odds
1. Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss (+200)
2. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+200)
3. C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+700)
4. Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati (+2000)
5. Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State (+2000)
6. Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas (+3000)
7. Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh (+3000)
8. TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State (+4000)
9. Casey Thompson, QB, Texas (+5000)
10. Jayden Daniels, QB, Arizona State (+5000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.