Heat vs Celtics Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Miami Heat (32-18, 14-12 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (26-25, 16-10 Home)
Date: Monday, January 31, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Coverage: NBA TV
Heat vs Celtics Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+152) | BOS: (-180)
Spread: MIA: +4 (-106) | BOS: -4 (-114)
Total: 208.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1300) | BOS: (+6500)
Heat vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston Celtics win (54.4%)
Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Miami is 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Miami's last five games.
- Boston is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 home games against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in six of Boston's last eight games against Miami.
Heat vs Celtics Prop Bets
- Jayson Tatum — 26.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Jaylen Brown — 24.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Marcus Smart — 11.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Robert Williams — 9.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- Jayson Tatum — 7.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Jaylen Brown — 6.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Marcus Smart — 4.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Jayson Tatum — 4.5: Over (+130) | Under (-158)
- Jaylen Brown — 3.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.