Heat vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (36-31, 16-16 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (35-32, 21-13 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 9, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Heat vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-108) | BOS: (-108)
Spread: MIA: -1 (-104) | BOS: +1 (-118)
Total: 222 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (41%) | BOS: (59%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+4200) | BOS: (+5500)
Heat vs Celtics Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Miami is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in each of Miami's last eight games.
- Boston is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five home games.
- Miami defeated Minnesota, 121-112, in its most recent game on May 7, 2021.
- Boston lost to Chicago, 121-99, in its most recent game on May 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.