Heat vs Bucks Game Info
Miami Heat (43-25) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (54-14)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Heat vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+310) | MIL: (-390)
Spread: MIA: +9 (-114) | MIL: -9 (-106)
Total: 222.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 85% | MIL: 15%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIA: (+3300) | MIL: (+240)
Heat vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Miami is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Miami's last 15 games.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Milwaukee's last 11 games.
Heat vs Bucks Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.8 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.8 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.