Heat vs 76ers Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 2 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Miami Heat and the Philadelphia 76ers.
All the info you need is below to make your wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
Heat vs 76ers Game Info
- Miami Heat (53-29) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (51-31)
- Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: FTX Arena -- Miami, Florida
Heat vs 76ers Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-390) | PHI: (+310)
- Spread: MIA: -8 (-110) | PHI: +8 (-110)
- Total: 208 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs 76ers Prediction
All NBA predictions & picks are from numberFire.
Prediction: Heat win (64.4%)
Heat vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Miami is 49-37-2 this season.
- The Heat's ATS record as 8-point favorites or more is 9-12-1.
- This year, 46 of Miami's 82 games have gone over the point total.
- Philadelphia has beaten the spread 43 times in 82 games.
- The 76ers have won once ATS (1-3) as a 8-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, 42 of Philadelphia's 82 games have hit the over.
Heat vs 76ers Point Spread
The Heat are hosting the 76ers, and favored by eight points (-110 to cover). Philadelphia, the underdog, is -110.
Heat vs 76ers Over/Under
An over/under of 208 has been set for Heat-76ers on May 4, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Heat vs 76ers Moneyline
Philadelphia is the underdog, +310 on the moneyline, while Miami is a -390 favorite at home.