Hawks vs Clippers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 9)
Hawks vs Clippers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Atlanta Hawks (17-21, 9-12 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (19-21, 12-12 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 9, 2022
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Hawks vs Clippers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-196) | LAC: (+164)
Spread: ATL: -4.5 (-110) | LAC: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 225 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+4600) | LAC: (+2700)
Hawks vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Clippers win (53.2%)
Hawks vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games against the Clippers.
- The total has hit the over in five of Atlanta's last six games.
- The Clippers are 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over ins six of the Clippers' last eight games against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Clippers Prop Bets
- Trae Young — 28.5: Over (-102) | Under (-118)
- John Collins — 17.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic — 13.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- John Collins — 9.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Trae Young — 4.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic — 4.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Trae Young — 9.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic — 2.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.