Hawai'i vs Nevada Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
Hawai'i Rainbow Warriors (3-3, 1-1 Mountain West) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (4-1, 1-0 Mountain West)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackay Stadium – Reno, NV
Hawai'i vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HAW: (+470) | NEV: (-700)
Spread: HAW: +13.5 (-104) | NEV: -13.5 (-118)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HAW: (N/A) | NEV: (N/A)
Hawai'i vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Hawai'i: (12.2%) | Nevada: (87.8%)
Hawai'i vs Nevada Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Nevada is 11-10 in 21 all-time head-to-head matchups against Hawai'i.
- Hawai'i defeated Nevada, 24-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 28, 2020.
- Hawai'i is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Nevada.
- Nevada is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Hawai'i's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Nevada's last eight games against Hawai'i.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.