Guatemala vs Mexico Prediction, Odds, Line, Spread, Stream & How to Watch CONCACAF Gold Cup Match on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
Guatemala vs Mexico Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup
Guatemala vs. Mexico
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2021
Start Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cotton Bowl — Dallas, TX
Guatemala vs Mexico Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GUA: (+5000) | MEX: (-2300) | DRAW: (+1100)
Spread: GUA: +3 (+115) | MEX: -3 (+155)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-142)
Team to Score the First Goal: GUA: (+1300) | MEX: (-1600) I NO GOALS: (+2600)
Guatemala vs Mexico Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to FootyStats.
Guatemala vs Mexico Betting Trends & Stats
- Mexico defeated Guatemala, 3-0, in an international friendly during their last head-to-head matchup on Sep. 30, 2020.
- Guatemala lost to El Salvador, 2-0, in its most recent match.
- Mexico played Trinidad and Tobago to a 0-0 draw in its most recent match.
- Guatemala is 0-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Mexico is 0-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.