Grigor Dimitrov vs Stefanos Tsitsipas Odds, Prediction, Betting Trends and Time for 2020 French Open Men's Round 4
By Larry Rupp
Dimitrov vs Tsitsipas French Open Schedule and Info
2020 French Open Men's Singles Fourth Round Info
No. 18 Grigor Dimitrov vs. No. 5 Stefanos Tsitsipas
Date: Monday, Oct. 5, 2020
Start Time: 4 a.m. EST
Venue: Stade Roland Garros — Paris, France
Dimitrov vs Tsitsipas Odds & Set Betting
All Dimitrov-Tsitsipas betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Grigor Dimitrov: (+245) | Stefanos Tsitsipas: (-300)
To Win 1st Set: Grigor Dimitrov: (+160) | Stefanos Tsitsipas: (-200)
Set Betting: Grigor Dimitrov: 3-0 (+900) | 3-1 (+750) | 3-2 (+650)
Set Betting: Stefanos Tsitsipas: 3-0 (+190) | 3-1 (+260) | 3-2 (+410)
Dimitrov vs Tsitsipas Expert Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis World Live.
- Prediction: Tsitsipas in four sets
Dimitrov vs Tsitsipas Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Dimitrov defeated Roberto Carballes Baena in straight sets in the third round.
- Tsitsipas defeated Aljaz Bedene in straight sets in the third round.
- This is the first head-to-head meeting between these two players.
- Dimitrov lost in the third round of the 2019 French Open.
- Dimitrov has never won a Grand Slam title.
- Tsitsipas lost in the fourth round of the 2019 French Open.
- Tsitsipas has never won a Grand Slam title.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.