Rodrigues vs Park Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 41 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Gregory "Robocop" Rodrigues (10-3-0, 5 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Jun Yong "The Iron Turtle" Park (13-4-0, 5 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Rodrigues vs Park Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Gregory Rodrigues: (-110)
- Jun Yong Park: (-110)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Rodrigues by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Rodrigues by Points: (N/A)
- Rodrigues by Submission: (N/A)
- Park by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Park by Points: (N/A)
- Park by Submission: (N/A)
Rodrigues vs Park Prediction
UFC Vegas 41 Rodrigues-Park prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jun Yong Park (65%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (84%)
Rodrigues vs Park Betting Trends & Stats
- Gregory Rodrigues defeated Dusko Todorovic, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 5, 2021.
- Jun Yong Park defeated Tafon Nchukwi, by majority decision, in his most recent fight on May 8, 2021.
- Rodrigues averages 4.91 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Park averages 4.37 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Rodrigues averages 3.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Park averages 3.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Rodrigues has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Park has a 46% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.