The MLB slate on Sunday includes the San Francisco Giants facing the Colorado Rockies.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (59-61) vs. Colorado Rockies (53-69)
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Giants vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-130) | COL: (+110)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+116) | COL: +1.5 (-140)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Giants vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will give the ball to Jakob Junis (4-3) versus the Rockies and Kyle Freeland (7-8).
Giants vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (62.2%)
Giants vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Rockies reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-130) and Colorado as the underdog (+110) despite being the home team.
Giants vs Rockies Spread
- The Giants are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rockies. The Giants are +116 to cover, and the Rockies are -140.
Giants vs Rockies Over/Under
- Giants versus Rockies, on August 21, has an over/under of 11, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Giants have been victorious in 46, or 56.1%, of the 82 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- San Francisco has a win-loss record of 37-32 when favored by -130 or better by bookmakers this year.
- San Francisco and their opponents have gone over in 56 of their 117 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have won 40.6% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (39-57).
- Colorado has a record of 30-49 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer (38%).
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times this season for a 58-57-5 record against the over/under.