Giants vs Redskins Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Giants vs Redskins Game Info
New York Giants (3-11, 1-6 Away) vs. Washington Redskins (3-11, 1-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field – Landover, MD
Giants vs Redskins Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+120) | WAS: (-138)
Spread: NYG: +2.5 (-115) | WAS: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: 62% | WAS: 38%
Giants vs Redskins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the Giants' last seven road games against Washington.
- The Giants are 9-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last 13 games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Washington's last 11 games.
- Washington is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 home games.
Giants vs Redskins Stats
- The Giants are averaging 20.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 27.3 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 15.4 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 24.8 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Giants defeated the Miami Dolphins, 36-20, at home in Week 15.
- Washington lost to the Philadelphia Eagles, 37-27, at home in Week 15.
Giants vs Redskins Prop Bet
All Giants-Redskins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New York Giants by 1-13 Points (+190) – The Giants have a great shot at pulling off an upset on Sunday afternoon thanks to their opponent's shortcomings on offense. Washington has struggled to put points on the board this year, checking in as the league's second-worst scoring offense. The Redskins' attack has improved slightly since Dwayne Haskins took over the starting job, averaging 19.3 PPG across his last six starts, but he was also the team's starter in Week 4, when Washington lost to New York, 24-3. Home-field advantage should allow the Redskins to keep this one closer, but the Giants certainly have a chance to escape FedEx Field with a victory.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.