Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Dodgers Game Info
San Francisco Giants (2-3, 2-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (3-2, 3-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+144) | LAD: (-166)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-156) | LAD: -1.5 (+132)
Total: 7 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 22% | LAD: 78%
Starting Pitcher: SF: Madison Bumgarner (0-1, 2.57 ERA) | LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (1-0, 1.50 ERA)
Giants vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- San Francisco is 2-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games, dating back to last season.
- San Francisco is 2-4 ATS in its last six road games, dating back to last season.
- San Francisco is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games against the Dodgers, dating back to last season.
- The Dodgers are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games, dating back to last season.
- The Dodgers are 2-6 ATS in their last eight home games, dating back to last season.
Giants vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Giants-Dodgers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pitcher Strikeouts: Madison Bumgarner Over 5.5 (-125) – Madison Bumgarner is a power pitcher and he proved that once again by opening the season with nine strikeouts in his first start. The Los Angeles Dodgers are also averaging 7.4 strikeouts per game this season, so even if Bumgarner doesn't go the distance, the numbers suggest he'll still have a good shot at hitting the over.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.