The MLB's Friday schedule includes the San Francisco Giants facing the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Giants vs Cubs Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (65-72) vs. Chicago Cubs (57-80)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Giants vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-148) | CHC: (+126)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+106) | CHC: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Giants vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will give the ball to Carlos Rodon (12-7) versus the Cubs and Drew Smyly (5-8).
Giants vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (62.1%)
Giants vs Cubs Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Cubs reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-148) and Chicago as the underdog (+126) despite being the home team.
Giants vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are +1.5 on the runline. The Giants are +106 to cover the spread, and the Cubs are -128.
Giants vs Cubs Over/Under
- Giants vs Cubs, on September 9, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Giants vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Giants have been chosen as favorites in 88 games this year and have walked away with the win 50 times (56.8%) in those games.
- This season, San Francisco has come away with a win 28 times in 55 chances when named as a favorite of at least -148 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have hit the over in 66 of their 134 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have been the moneyline underdog 93 total times this season. They've finished 37-56 in those games.
- Chicago has a 19-34 record (winning just 35.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 137 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-66-13).