Giants vs Brewers Game Info
San Francisco Giants (41-48, 21-22 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (47-44, 27-18 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Giants vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+168) | MIL: (-196)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-120) | MIL: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: SF: 20% | MIL: 80%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Shaun Anderson (3-2, 4.23 ERA) | MIL: Chase Anderson (4-2, 4.32 ERA)
Giants vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of San Francisco's last seven games.
- San Francisco is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Milwaukee is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Milwaukee's last five home games.
Giants vs Brewers Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.15 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Shaun Anderson has a 1-1 record with a 4.40 ERA in five starts on the road this season. He has never faced Milwaukee in his career.
- Chase Anderson has a 3-2 record with a 4.91 ERA in eight career starts against San Francisco.
Giants vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Giants-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chase Anderson - Strikeouts: Under 4.5 (-108) – Anderson has been struggling in the strikeout department recently. The Milwaukee Brewers' starter has has failed to reach five strikeouts in each of his last two starts. Additionally, Anderson is averaging 4.2 Ks over his last five starts, which suggests this total could hit the under.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.