The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the San Francisco Giants facing the Cincinnati Reds.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Giants vs Reds Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (39-32) vs. Cincinnati Reds (24-47)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-164) | CIN: (+138)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+122) | CIN: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Giants vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Anthony DeSclafani (0-1), and Tyler Mahle (2-6) answering the bell for the Cincinnati Reds.
Giants vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (63.9%)
Giants vs Reds Moneyline
Cincinnati is a +138 underdog on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a -164 favorite at home.
Giants vs Reds Spread
The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Giants. The Reds are -146 to cover, and the Giants are +122.
Giants vs Reds Over/Under
The Giants-Reds game on June 26 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Giants vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 30, or 58.8%, of the 51 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious 14 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Francisco have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 33 of 68 chances this season.
- The Reds have been the moneyline underdog 51 total times this season. They've gone 16-35 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, Cincinnati has gone 10-23 (30.3%).
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 36 times this season for a 36-30-1 record against the over/under.