Georgia vs Vanderbilt Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-1650) | VAN: (+950)
Spread: UGA: -22.5 (-110) | VAN: +22.5 (-110)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UGA: 86% | VAN: 14%
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Vanderbilt, 41-13, at home in Athens in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Georgia is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Vanderbilt is 1-9 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Georgia at home in Nashville.
- Georgia is 12-3 in its last 15 head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Georgia finished the 2018 season with an 11-3 record.
- Vanderbilt finished the 2018 season with a 6-7 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.