Week 9's slate of NCAA college football games includes a matchup between the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs and Florida Gators.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Georgia vs Florida Point Spread
The Bulldogs are 14.5-point road favorites against the Gators. Georgia is -102 to cover the spread, while Florida is -120 to cover as the 14.5-point underdog.
Georgia vs Florida Over/Under
The over/under for the Georgia vs Florida Week 9 college football matchup is set at 50.5, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Georgia vs Florida Moneyline
The Bulldogs vs Gators moneyline has Georgia as a -700 favorite, while Florida is the +470 underdog at home.
Georgia vs Florida Betting Trends
- Georgia is 53-44-2 in 99 all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Florida defeated Georgia, 44-28, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Georgia is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Florida is 3-1 ATS in four home games this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Georgia's last 10 games against Florida.
- The total has hit the under in three of Florida's last four home games.
Georgia vs Florida Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Georgia wins (81.5%)
Georgia vs Florida Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-700) | FLA: (+470)
Spread: UGA: -14.5 (-102) | FLA: +14.5 (-120)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.