Georgia vs Auburn Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs (5-0, 3-0 SEC) vs. No. 18 Auburn Tigers (4-1, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Georgia vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-850) | AUB: (+540)
Spread: UGA: -14.5 (-106) | AUB: +14.5 (-114)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | AUB: (N/A)
Georgia vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia: (81.2%) | Auburn: (18.8%)
Georgia vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 59-52-6 in 117 all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Georgia defeated Auburn, 27-6, in their last meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Georgia's last 10 games against Auburn.
- Auburn is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as the underdog.
- Georgia is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games.
- Auburn is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games against Georgia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.