Georgetown vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
Georgetown Hoyas (3-4, 1-2 Big East) vs. Seton Hall Pirates (5-4, 2-1 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
Georgetown vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All CAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GTOWN: (+410) | SETON: (-550)
Spread: GTOWN: +9.5 (-110) | SETON: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GTOWN: (N/A) | SETON: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GTOWN: (+15000) | SETON: (N/A)
Georgetown vs Seton Hall Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 82.0%
Georgetown vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated Georgetown, 78-71, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on February 5, 2020.
- Georgetown is 58-46 in its 104 all-time head-to-head meetings with Seton Hall.
- Seton Hall is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Georgetown.
- Seton Hall is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Georgetown.
- The total has hit the over in four of Georgetown's last six games.
- Seton Hall is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- Georgetown lost to St. John's, 94-83, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Seton Hall lost to Providence, 80-77, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.