Florida vs Texas A&M Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 10 SEC Tournament
College basketball's Thursday slate includes the Florida Gators taking on the Texas A&M Aggies.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Florida vs Texas A&M Point Spread
Texas A&M is the underdog by two points against Florida. Texas A&M is -110 to cover the spread, and Florida is -110.
Florida vs Texas A&M Over/Under
An over/under of 124.5 has been set for Florida-Texas A&M on March 10, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Florida vs Texas A&M Moneyline
Texas A&M is the underdog, +10 on the moneyline, while Florida is a -130 favorite.
Florida vs Texas A&M Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Texas A&M win (52.5%)
Florida vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Florida has covered the spread 15 times in 31 games.
- This year, 13 of Florida's 31 games have hit the over.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread 16 times in 31 games.
- Out of 31 Texas A&M games so far this season, 21 have hit the over.
Florida vs Texas A&M Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Florida: (-130) | Texas A&M: (+108)
- Spread: Florida: -2 (-110) | Texas A&M: +2 (-110)
- Total: 124.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)