Florida vs Tennesse Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Florida vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (18-10, 10-5 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (15-13, 7-8 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 29, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena — Knoxville, TN
Florida vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-115) | TEN: (+105)
Spread: FLA: -1 (+100) | TEN: +1 (-120)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: 81% | TEN: 19%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FLA: (+8500) | TEN: (+12000)
Florida vs Tennessee Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI):
Florida vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Florida, 73-61, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 9, 2019.
- Florida is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 71-55 in the 126 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Florida.
- Florida is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Florida's last six games.
- Tennessee is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tennessee's last six games.
- Florida defeated LSU, 81-66, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
- Tennessee lost to Arkansas, 86-69, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.