Florida vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (5-1, 2-0 SEC) vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (7-3, 2-0 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum — Tuscaloosa, AL
Florida vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (+132) | BAMA: (-154)
Spread: FLA: +2.5 (-102) | BAMA: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (N/A) | BAMA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FLA: (+4500) | BAMA: (+6500)
Florida vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida defeated Alabama, 104-98 (2OT), in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Florida is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Alabama.
- Florida is 66-59 all-time in 125 head-to-head games against Alabama.
- Florida is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Alabama is 6-4 ATS this season.
- Florida defeated LSU, 83-79, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Alabama defeated Tennessee, 71-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.