Florida State vs Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
FSU vs UVA Basketball Game Info
No. 5 Florida State Seminoles (17-2, 7-1 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (13-6, 5-4 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
FSU vs UVA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (-125) | UVA: (+105)
Spread: FSU: -1.5 (-115) | UVA: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 114 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: 73% | UVA: 27%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FSU: (+3000) | UVA: (+6000)
FSU vs UVA Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 46.0%
FSU vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Then-No. 9 Florida State defeated Virginia, 54-50, at home in Tallahassee in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 15, 2020.
- Florida State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- Virginia is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- The total has hit the over in four of Florida State's last five games.
- Virginia is 4-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games.
- Florida State defeated Notre Dame, 85-84, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 25.
- Virginia defeated Wake Forest, 65-63 (OT), on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 26.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.