Falcons vs Buccaneers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Falcons vs Buccaneers Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (6-9, 3-4 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-8, 2-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Falcons vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+102) | TB: (-116)
Spread: ATL: +1 (-105) | TB: -1 (-115)
Total: 48 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (75%) | TB: (25%)
Falcons vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of Atlanta's last seven games against Tampa Bay.
- Atlanta is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Tampa Bay's last 13 games.
- Tampa Bay is 1-4 straight in its last five home games against Atlanta.
Falcons vs Buccaneers Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 23.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Atlanta is surrendering 25.1 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 29.1 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 28.1 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Atlanta defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars, 24-12, at home in Week 16.
- Tampa Bay lost to the Houston Texans, 23-20, at home in Week 16.
Falcons vs Buccaneers Prop Bet
All Falcons-Buccaneers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Atlanta Falcons by 1 to 13 Points (+170) – The Buccaneers have looked good closing out the season, but the Falcons could leave Tampa ending the year with a loss. Atlanta has been nearly unstoppable away from home lately, averaging 28.0 points per game (PPG) (No. 6 in the NFL) — which doesn't bode well for a Tampa defense that's allowing 30.3 PPG at home (No. 31 in the NFL), compared to just 11.3 per game in the last three on the road. Additionally, the Falcons own a 3-1 record in Tampa during the Jameis Winston Era, with two of those wins coming by 3 points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.