Evansville vs Bradley Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Evansville vs Bradley Basketball Game Info
Evansville Purple Aces (9-15, 0-11 MVC) vs. Bradley Braves (15-9, 6-5 MVC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver Arena — Peoria, IL
Evansville vs Bradley Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EVAN: (+590) | BRAD: (-850)
Spread: EVAN: +12 (-110) | BRAD: -12 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EVAN: (38%) | BRAD: (62%)
Evansville vs Bradley Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Evansville vs Bradley Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Bradley defeated Evansville, 72-52, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 8, 2020.
- Bradley is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Evansville.
- Bradley is 7-3 in its last ten head-to-head matchups with Evansville.
- Evansville is 1-8-2 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Bradley is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Evansville lost to Southern Illinois, 64-60 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Bradley lost to Drake, 73-60, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.